Galaxy - Patterns

Galaxy - Patterns

by CeciiDeRose (few years ago!) / 13865 views
Hello, here I leave a few reasons that I found beautiful galaxy. Are 10. The I collected from We Heart It, so that 90% of the credits goes to their respective owners, the other 10% is for me to convert them to. PAT & for seeking them.

-If modified / using / become da credits.
-Do not include them in any pack without my permission.
-Add: + fav:
-Watcheame step 3
-Leave a nice comment.

Tags: Galaxy, Colorful, Shine, Multi, Colored, Shades

License : Creative Commons : Attribuion

Photoshop Patterns Details

Downloaded 3619 times
Viewed Today 1
Viewed this week 30
Viewed Total 13865
File Size 5.9mb
Uploaded On few years ago!
Uploaded By CeciiDeRose
Photoshop VersionAny Version
(Not Rated Yet)

You may also like